This visit will take us to the east of Marrakech and the travel time for waterfalls is about 2.5 hours.
Getting out of the lively city and relaxing in the natural spectacle of this place will be the first true sense of pleasure you will get on this day trip. Few tourists manage to get out as far as these areas but this trip will take you from the city to the waterfalls and back in a full and spectacular day.
You should bring a good pair of walking shoes that we will occasionally explore the beauty of the countryside as we head towards the waterfalls at Ouzoud.
We are going to spend several small towns and villages with a real rural feel about them. Sometimes you will be forgiven for thinking that you have traveled in time as some rural villagers go about their daily affairs in some of the most spectacular areas of outstanding natural beauty.
There are plenty of cafes and restaurants among the waterfalls where you can relax by the rocky pools at the bottom of some of the waterfalls and rivers that rush. Many may choose to bring along a packed lunch and dinner at places near the falls.
You should bring some sunblock, a camera and a change of clothes if you plan to take a dip in some of the pools at the bottom of the falls. But one thing is certain: you will not forget this excursion among the huge natural waterfalls, the Barbary macaques and the rural villages that seem to be stuck in the middle of time.
We return to Marrakech the same picturesque way we came and come back at a time in the early evening.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *