Your day trip to the Ourika Valley starts at 9 am. from your accommodation in Marrakech. After a short drive from Marrakech in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. We will take the road along the valley of Ourika, then you enter a succession of mountain villages hung.
A stop to see wonderful landscapes full of vibrant colors that we will move through the hillsides. Our first stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family that lives in the Valley.
The family often opens their home to visitors who want to enjoy their surroundings, the family will offer us tea and serve us their local breakfast which consists of bread, honey, butter and olive oil.
Ourika Day excursion from Marrakech will give you the chance to ride camels for half an hour deeper in the valley. Later we will continue our visit to reach Setti Fatma, a favorite weekend destination for many Moroccans. Very popular for its beautiful streams and 7 waterfalls, beautiful cliffs, green valleys. You will explore a region that still practices a medieval farming tradition.
Stroll through the valley to take pictures of the views of the green terraces, surrounding the Atlas mountains, hike with a local guide to the first waterfall. After the hike, we will return for lunch in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view of the mountains, the lunch is composed of a variety of Moroccan dishes (vegetarians are welcome).
Then we return to Marrakech around 5 pm
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *