Discover Marrakech in this illuminating day that starts at 9am, From your hotel or riad. Immerse yourself in the history, art, and culture of the beautiful city. Photograph the Koutoubia mosque with its large square tower. Stroll along the lovely lanes and see the mosques, traditional bakeries, old lodging houses and carved wood fountains.
Visit the Medersa Ben Yousef, one of the largest theological colleges in North Africa and an outstanding example of Moorish architecture. Continue through the alleys of the medina and visit interesting craft districts such as the leather auction, tinsmiths, Ironmongers and see an intriguing display of arts and crafts in colorful souks. Then, back in time with a visit to the sumptuous Bahia Palace, with its exquisite rooms and lush gardens reminiscent of the atmosphere of a golden age.
Finally, take the delights of Jemaa el-Fna square. As a traditional meeting place for musicians, storytellers, snake charmers, and entertainers with show monkeys, this is a lively activity center.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *