Marrakech cable park is the first cable to be built in Morocco. Here you will be able to wakeboard, wakeskate, kneeboard or water-ski on a purpose-built lake at the foot of the Atlas Mountains whilst being towed by an overhead cable rather than a boat.
The Waky experience is available for morning, afternoon and evening, as well as night sessions in summer, but there is also the opportunity to extend your time at the cable park should you so wish. A restaurant and bar are available for you to purchase refreshments and with a newly opened infinity pool and beach area, there are plenty of sun loungers available for you to use at your convenience. You may wish to spend more time riding on the lake, or simply relax and enjoy the sunshine and spectacular setting for a little longer; this can be arranged upon request.
You will receive an introduction to the park, a safety briefing and all equipment, which will be supplied for your two-hour session. Guidance or coaching is also available if necessary. Marrakech has a warm, dry climate which means the lake is still and perfect for wakeboarding, whatever your ability or previous experience.
• Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
• Experience cable wakeboarding just a short trip from Marrakech
• See a beautiful lake and, if it’s the season, a snow-covered mountain backdrop
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• May be operated by a multilingual guide
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *