1 day trip to Asni & Imlil with your own private driver and a modern and air-conditioned vehicle.
The High Atlas Mountains near Marrakech include the two most famous villages of Asni & Imlil, located in the high mountains, the two villages have become ideal for a day trip from Marrakech, being only an hour and a half drive from the Marrakech City.
Imlil is the highest mountain has become a common starting point for treks that climb the highest peak in North Africa. In Imlil, it is possible to experience the rural Berber life in Morocco. Imlil is a quiet village, where you can enjoy the fresh air, enjoy a Berber tajine for lunch, explore the surrounding countryside and relax.
Asni, being located a little further in the mountains, is a beautiful village, now famous for being the host village of the Kasbah of Richard Branson. is possible for you to make a reservation for lunch at Kasbah Tamadot and our driver will wait for you while you enjoy a relaxed lunch.
Alternatively, there are other restaurants & cafes to suit all budgets, or you could take a Marrakech picnic and find a quiet and beautiful place to sit, relax and enjoy.
Finally, you will take the road back in the afternoon to Marrakech, with a picture so memorable that you will never forget.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *