• 8 days/7 night s from/to Marrakech
• departure every day Guaranteed
• 6 days Car Rental (3rd to 8th day)
• 7 nights in charming accommodation
• 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners (in Imlil, Taroudant, and Imouzzer)
• Transfer on arrival
• Assistance from our representative
Day 1: Marrakech
Arrival at the airport of Marrakech. Welcome and transfer to your Riad or Hotel.
Day 2: Marrakech
This first day is devoted to the visit of the Pink City, its gardens, palace and its lively souks. At the end of the day, in an unchanging spectacle, do not miss the acrobats, snake charmers, storytellers, musicians and merchants of all kinds investing the famous place Djemaa el-Fna. You also have the opportunity to use a guide to discover the riches of the city.
Day 3: Marrakech – Imlil (approx. 1 h 30/65 km)
Leaving Marrakech, the road leaves the full of the Haouz to attack the first foothills of the Atlas and join the pretty Berber village of Asni surrounded by orchards. The road then plunges into beautiful gorges to reach the charming mountain village of Imlil at the foot of the impressive Toubkal. Free afternoon or hiking opportunity of 3-4 hours in the company of an approved guide.
Day 4: Imlil – Taroudant (approx. 4 h/190 km)
Before going down south, you will cross one of the highest passes of Morocco the Tizi does the test (2 ‘ 100 m) from which, in clear weather, the panorama on the summits of the Atlas and the Plain of the underworld are exceptional. Arrival at the end of Day in Taroudant.
Day 5: Taroudant – Agadir – Imouzzer (approx. 2 h/150 km)
The road leads you today through the fertile valley of the underworld, with its fruit trees and crops cultures to the famous seaside resort of Agadir. Then you will take the “route of honey” dotted with laurels, almonds and palm trees to the small white village of Imouzzer.
Day 6: Imouzzer – Essaouira (approx. 4 h/220 km)
In the morning you have the possibility to take a walk accompanied by 3 h In the region of Imouzzer. Then, continuation for Essaouira.
Day 7: Essaouira
Free day to enjoy the charms of the old Mogador with its whitewashed houses. Do not miss the lively spectacle of the fishermen who return to the port in the morning.
Day 8: Essaouira – Marrakech (approx. 3 h/170 km)
The road to Marrakech Airport or extension of your stay. In the case of a morning departure from Marrakech, we advise you to plan an additional night in Marrakech.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *