You will be picked up at your the hotel or riad at 9 am. You will go through the Gorges of Moulay Brahim and arrive in Imlil or you will be able to take a walk on foot or by mule about 2 hours around the park National du Toubkal.
Visit a local restaurant or take the amazing opportunity to have an authentic experience of the Berber culture by savoring a lunch of Moroccan salad or soup, Berber tagine, dessert, and drinks. Enjoy lunch in Imlil in Guest house Dar Ouassaggou.
Afterward, head toward the Asni Valley, nestled high in the Atlas Mountains. Marvel at Mt Toubkal, the highest peak in northern Africa at 13,665 feet (4,165 meters). Have your camera ready to take pictures of the acres of apple, walnut, peach and almond trees in Asni Valley.
Return to Marrakech and conclude your thrilling journey through Morocco’s countryside with drop-off at your hotel or riad in the evening.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *