Best choice of Morocco Private Tour to an authentic region
This escapade in the valley of Aït Bougmez dubbed the “Happy Valley”, will allow you to discover an authentic region in the heart of a preserved nature.
• 3 days/2 nights from/to Marrakech
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• Ait BOUGMEZ
• Transfers from Marrakech to the Aït Bougmez Valley and return
• 2 nights in standard room with half board
• 1 Picnic lunch
• 1 lunch at the inhabitant
• Mountain and Donkey Guide for hiking
• The assistance of our representative
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouzoud – Ait BOUGMEZ (approx. 4 h 30/270 km)
In the morning, departure towards Ouzoud where you have the possibility to go and admire the highest waterfalls of Morocco. Free lunch, then continues towards the valley of Aït Bougmez (1 ‘ 850 m). Installation in your hostel, then, after a tea, first stroll in the village and surrounding fields. Dinner and overnight at the Dar Si Hamdan Inn.
Day 2: Hiking in the Valley
Whether you are a beginner or a confirmed hiker, small or large, a wide choice of possibilities are available to you with a guide or in freedom according to your preferences. The valley located in the heart of the Haut-Atlas is dominated by the majestic Irhil me M’Goun which culminates in more than 4,000 M. Your inn will provide you with lunch picnic as well as a mountain guide of the area and a bat donkey. Dinner and night at the Auberge Dar Si Hamdan, who can offer you, if you want a kitchen workshop.
Day 3: Ait Bougmez – Marrakech (approx. 4 h 30/240 km)
After breakfast, walk in the valley and lunch at the inhabitant. Then transfer back to Marrakech.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *